The Digital Road to Financial Wellness
Sign up now for our upcoming webinar with Cognizant on Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. BST, where industry experts will discuss how financial services companies can take a holistic, personal, and proactive approach to financial wellbeing.
The digitization of banking and financial services didn’t start with the outbreak of the pandemic, but it has intensified and made the real need for on-demand digital funding official. There is usually no going back to the face-to-face banking lifestyle.
A key element of this development has been the focus on improving the financial wellbeing of customers at different stages of life and career, with the provision of more sophisticated and tailored products and services, as more than half of UK adults are “financially vulnerable”. ‘
Banks have a new way of aligning themselves with the needs of the clients they serve – by shifting the focus from “managing accounts” to “managing financial wellbeing” by taking a digital approach.
How industry leaders plan to maintain and build on the momentum developed in response to Covid-19 will define their image and reputation as financial institutions with integrity and long-term success by building customer trust. Technology is guaranteed to play a leading role in this journey, and banks’ ability to capitalize on the opportunities this technology offers is vital.
In partnership with Cognizant, sign up for this Finextra webinar to join the panel of industry experts who will discuss the following areas:
- Why will digital banking go beyond the basics and universal services, forcing banks and financial services companies to take a holistic, personal and proactive approach to financial wellbeing?
- How should the customer experience be defined in a future where financial wellbeing is paramount?
- How will the web of data analytics, AI, and automation be key to personalizing financial wellbeing?
- How are banks using these technologies to serve their customers and promote their financial well-being, and in turn create opportunities?
- Where do companies stand in their efforts to prepare for a digitally disrupted world? Is customer wellbeing the focus of this trip?
The speakers include:
- Gary Wright – Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Manish Bahl – AVP, Center for the Future of Work, Cognizant