Third Annual ‘Celebrate You’ Women’s Financial Wellness Bootcamp Set for Nov. 6
LaWanna Bradford has announced the cast for the third annual virtual bootcamp “Celebrate You ‘Women’s Financial Wellness” on Saturday, November 6th, 2021. The half-day interactive workshop features six financial professionals including Tasha Chen, Regis Humphrey, Debra L. Morrison, Ferlie Almonte, LaWanna Bradford and Leida Speller.
“Imagine that you can live with peace of mind when you take care of your finances. Your future you will thank you! ”Said LaWanna Bradford, Commercial & Investment Mortgage Broker / Financial Analyst at The Bradford Group LLC.
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z_FhrZx9uAU
Bradford outlined some of the statistics on women and money:
- Only 47% of women feel comfortable talking about money.
- The pandemic is having a disproportionate impact on women and their finances.
- Women have to save 18% and men 10% to reach the same financial level in retirement.
- Women saved 30-40% less than men for retirement.
- 90% of women will be solely responsible for their finances at some point in their lives.
- The average woman retires on less than $ 20,000.
The 3rd Annual Women’s Financial Wellness Bootcamp is a half-day INTENSIVE interactive bootcamp.
“It will show you how to MOVE your mental game, rise above your financial mistakes, BUILD Wealth, EXERCISE money-saving strategies, and CREATE a healthy and fit financial future,” said Bradford.
“Whether you are on the right track or could use a little encouragement and motivation, come and find the information, tips and tactics you can use right away on your path to financial fitness,” she said.
6 financial experts talk to us about:
1) MONEY MINDSET – “Financial Worth vs. Earnings” – Tasha Chen, Money & Business Mindset Expert at the Science of Getting Rich Academy.
2) CREDIT – “Lend your cornerstone of building financial wealth” – Regis Humphrey, Senior Underwriter III at CMG Financial.
3) WOMEN & MONEY – “Turn your financial mistakes into successful recoveries” – Debra L. Morrison, CFP®, MS, AEP with Women Navigating Finances.
4) INSURANCE – “Life Insurance You Don’t Have to Die For” – Ferlie Almonte, Life Insurance Specialist at Ferlie Almonte.
5) MORTGAGES – “Reduce That One Risk and Increase Your Savings Tenfold” – LaWanna Bradford, MPA – Commercial & Investment Mortgage Broker / Financial Analyst at The Bradford Group, LLC.
6) INVESTMENT & RETIREMENT – “Plan to be here – The Forgotten Golden Years” – Leida Speller, CFP® – Holistic Finance and Pension Specialist at Apogee Financial Partners.
Celebrate women who love wellness
Become a member of the Celebrate You Women Embracing Wellness Movement, where women influence the lives of their family, community, nation and ultimately the world. “We believe in being the change we want to see in the world.”
“Look at the amazing lineup of financial coaches,” said Bradford. “If you want to know what is going on in the financial world today and what changes could affect you, you should take part in this dynamic bootcamp.”
Enter the code CELEBRATE at bit.ly/MONEYANDWOMEN to secure your place in the 3rd Annual Women’s Financial Wellness Boot Camp.
Company Name: Bradford Group LLC
Interlocutor: LaWanna Bradford
E-mail: Send e-mail
Phone: (404) 618-2824
Country: United States